Thursday, June 9, 2011

365 Photos Day 160



160/365

All is right in the (softball) world for the Kid again. She's playing for her summer/fall/winter team, the Minnesota Chaos. She lives for this time of year, I think. Words cannot express how happy she was today, knowing that she'd be playing for her favorite coach (probably ever) again tonight. And I was happy too, seeing how excited she was and all.

It was a hard school season for her, and I know she thought about walking away from it a couple of times. But she's been playing ball in some form or another since she could swing a bat, and I know she loves the game way too much to let a, erm, not-her-style kind of coach run her out of it all (I'm trying to be diplomatic here. Really.). I also know she wasn't having fun, which almost broke my heart to watch.

But now? Like I said...all is right in the world, at least for a little while.

No comments: