Thursday, September 27, 2012

Last year I participated in the "31 Days" series over at The Nesting Place blog. I did a "31 Days of Pinterest" series, which was great because it actually motivated me to DO some of my (at that time) 947 pins.

I have since added to my Pin count, and am now at 1,485...and rising. I think I might have a Pinterest pinning problem. (You can see my boards here.)

So, I'm gonna do it again. Yep. 31 MORE Days of Pinterest projects, starting on Monday, October 1st. There'll be a mix of DIY projects, Art for around the house, Organizing things, Cleaning stuff, and Cooking things that look good. I'll share the good, the bad, and the inbetween, just like I did last year.

It's not too late to join the fun. Just come up with something that you love to do, talk about, or want to share with others, then hop on over to The Nesting Place and sign up. Easy peasy.


No comments: