Monday, September 1, 2008

23 Things: Thing #6 Using an Online Image Generator

Here's my mosaic using pictures I took around the Winsted Library.





Although creating this mosaic was frustrating, it's pretty neat. I'm still not sure why the mosaic creator couldn't pick up my photos from Flickr right away, but it all worked out in the end. This would just be neat to do to capture the highlights of a program or storytime, instead of having a whole bunch of pictures or sets to sort through. The mosaic maker could also be used to put together something like a "Top-Ten Photo List of Patron Favorites for the year 20XX". I also can see using it when creating lists of subject-related material for patrons.

Using it for family photos would also be great-instead of having a whole shelf full of little pictures, one mosaic could be created instead. I may have to come back to this Thing!

No comments: