Sunday, May 8, 2011

365 Photos Day 128



128/365

The Kid is making me some popcorn because it's Mother's Day. Well, that and I think she wanted some.

I'm pretty lucky to be her mom. There are days that I just look at her in amazement because she's such a good kid--I seriously don't know what I did right to deserve her, but I'm not going to argue at all.

I wasn't the easiest kid to raise, I know. My Mom used to tell me (in exasperation), "I HOPE YOU HAVE A KID JUST LIKE YOU", and I'd be all, "ME TOO BECAUSE I'LL KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HER".

However, the Mother's Curse backfired. I got one like my Mom, not like me.

Eh, you win some, you lose some.

And I think in this one, I won.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there...those who are Mothers, and those who are like Mothers.

No comments: