Sunday, May 15, 2011

365 Photos Day 135



135/365

I taped the laundry room today in preparation for painting (cue angels singing here). This is the ONLY painter's tape I will use anymore. I used to use the blue stuff, but after a few, um, unfortunate incidences last painting season, and the level of frustration I had with it, I have banned it from the house.

I can't say enough good things about this tape...and I'm not even paid to endorse it. If I wanted to, I could walk away for a couple of days without painting, come back, paint, and then take off the frog tape and have it look just like I'd done it all the same day. I love the crisp edges I get, and hey, the fact that it's a green color is just that much niftier.

That said, I'm going to go start painting. I want to see the color up on the walls before I'm 90. And with the way the weather's been thus far this spring, I might BE 90 before I'm all done.

No comments: