Saturday, May 28, 2011

365 Photos Day 147



147/365

This is the end result of 2 evenings worth of sorting, assembling and moving storage shelves, and putting like things with like. It all started when I wanted to take a cabinet that was there & clean it up to use in the laundry room.

In retrospect, it might've been easier to just leave everything where it was and use something else. But that wouldn't have been nearly as fun.

I found things I didn't even know we had, like a nail gun that goes with the air compressor (the location of which is currently unknown). I also found enough crescent wrenches and drill bits to start our own home improvement store. I found all sorts and sizes of clamps, putty knives, and socket sets. Lots of this was my Dad's, so I remember seeing it while growing up when he & I would work on projects. Unfortunately, I still don't know what some of the things are actually called, as he would often refer to things as "that doo-hickey" or the "thing-a-ma-jig" while pointing in the general direction of whatever it was he needed.

In any case, I have all my painting stuff in ONE place now, which makes it easier to access. Always a good thing, I think.

No comments: