Saturday, May 21, 2011

365 Photos Day 141



141/365

Today was this young man's graduation party. My family & his family have been friends ever since the kids were young, so it was only fitting that we helped his parents with the graduation party. Besides, they'll help with Amanda's next year, so it's a fair trade.

Dominic has always been a good kid, but it's been amazing to watch him become a really awesome man. I'm just as proud of this kid as if he were my own--we all kind of joke that all our kids get lumped together, so we yell at them/give them hugs/whatever all equally (although when I'm yelling at Dominic now, I have to drag him over to a staircase or grab a chair so I can look him in the eyes).

I'm glad I got to watch him grow up, and I can't wait to see what his future brings him.

No comments: