Wednesday, June 15, 2011

365 Photos Day 165


165/365

Ahahahaha...I figured out the math-y stuff. Now it's on to the next step.

Yes, I'm inordinately proud of myself for figuring it out on my own. Yes, I fully understand that quite possibly it could've been done in both an easier and quicker fashion. However, I wouldn't have been able to shout, "BOO-YAH! I AM A MATH WIZARD!!!!!" after I'd figured it out.

It rather reminds me of the time in 6th grade that I was doing a math problem, but had forgotten the steps, so I kind of, well, did it my way. I ended up with the correct answer, but also had the teacher saying, "There's no way that should've worked. Absolutely no way. But it did. Huh."

Anyway...I figured it out!!!! GO ME!!!! Now I just have to decide which font to use for the BINGO part.

No comments: