Wednesday, June 22, 2011

365 Photos Day 172


172/365

I was kind of hoping to get a picture of the sun today, because it's the Summer Solstice. Apparently, though, the sun was on vacation here because it rained for most of the day.

So I painted.

Normally I don't paint when it's raining because the paint tends to get kind of wonky (that's a technical term) and I don't like how it turns out. But since I'd started last night, I had to keep going. I turned on the air conditioner to help out with the humidity thing and got the walls done.

These are my painting clothes. I've worn them for 2 days now, so it's time to wash them. I don't usually drip or get paint anywhere but on my hands and the wall. The smears that can be seen on my shirt are from me wiping my fingers on it.

And the walls I was working on? They're good to go. I just have to let the paint cure for a couple of days before I start hanging things on them.

No comments: