Thursday, June 23, 2011

365 Photos Day 173


173/365

17 years ago at 9:30ish at night on 22 June, after almost 14 hours of hard labor (mostly without drugs--what was I thinking?!?!), this Kid came into my life screaming like nobody's business.

Luckily for me (and her), she has mellowed considerably since then.

I don't know what her father & I did right to get such a wonderful kid, especially considering what the 2 of us were like when WE were kids, but I'm really grateful and happy we got this one and not one like us.

She's grown up so damn fast, though. I'm pretty sure it was just a month ago I was teaching her how to roll over because she was so mad she wasn't mobile yet. And it seems like just last week that she was starting preschool.

In any case, I'm pretty sure I couldn't be prouder of the the delightful young woman she's become, and I surely do hope that she knows how much she's loved.

No comments: