Friday, February 4, 2011

365 Photos Day 35



35/365

The other day I was having a conversation at work with a co-worker about who does the bill-paying in the family (in our family, I do), and what happens if something happens to said person--basically, would another person be able to figure out what gets paid when, or would everything be a big mess?

My husband had come in, and so we asked him. He said he'd probably be able to figure it out, especially since I have a binder that I use to keep track of everything household related.

Um, yeah. About that...

So, that's what I've been doing tonight. I've been updating everything, printing off relevant things, and making so that yes, if needed, he (or whomever) COULD figure it all out with some semblance of order.

I know. The excitement, it just never ends.

No comments: