Wednesday, February 9, 2011

365 Photos Day 40



40/365

I spent most of my day at work today, so I guess I could've taken a picture of my library. However, from the moment I came home Kit Kat hasn't left my side.

Kit Kat was one of the three cats we got at a shelter last November. I couldn't decide between her and another cat, so I brought them both home (the 3rd cat was one Steve had picked out). The people at the shelter said that Kit Kat, who is 7, had been there for almost a year and a half, and had originally been at a different shelter, adopted, then surrendered to them. She'd probably spent a third of her life in a shelter, all told.

She has become my helper when I work in my home office, much like Sammy used to do. Kit Kat herds me upstairs when she thinks it's time for me to go to bed, and she jumps on my head when she thinks it's time for me to be up and at 'em. She's kind of bossy, but that's ok. We're two of a kind.

No comments: