Sunday, February 13, 2011

365 Photos Day 44



44/365

Went to pick up some holds today at the library. And this was one of them.

No, I didn't write this book. But I probably could've. It would've been much shorter, though.

Some chapters would include:


  1. Always look for the loopholes in the instructions. If you can find them, you can use them.

  2. If you're going to break (or severely bend) the rules, and you get caught, suck it up and take the punishment. Then, next time, be more careful.

  3. Creative editing is very useful. That way you can honestly say you weren't lying. It's more like you just didn't tell the WHOLE story.

  4. A good offense is the best defense. Also known as, "It's much easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for and be granted permission."

  5. Expect to spend much of your childhood grounded. For further explanation, please refer to #2 above.



Yes, I'm sure I almost drove my parents to drink. Perhaps that's why they only had me.

Nah. It's because they just knew they'd never have another kid nearly as awesome as me. (revisionist history FTW).

(Here are the other books that I picked up. Since I'm taking over Storytime, I'm giving myself a crash course on the how-to's of it all.)


No comments: