Tuesday, February 15, 2011

365 Photos Day 46



46/365

Every night after everyone's gone to bed, I take 10 minutes to do a quick pick-up and general straightening up of the living room, kitchen, and hallway.

Here's what I found in the hallway tonight: 8 q-tips, 2 hairties, 1 twist-tie, and a scrap of paper.

These are (some of) the things that our now 9-month old kitten Iz (short for Izzle, which is short for Izzy, which is short for ISABELLE GRACE!!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!!) has hunted down and dragged off to her lair today.

She can amuse herself for long periods of time playing with any one of these, although I think the twist-tie is her favorite. Amanda has trained Iz to fetch them when Amanda throws them down the long hallway. Apparently Iz thinks she's a dog or something.

Who knew having a younger cat would be much like having a toddler? Not me, that's for sure. But I'm glad we have her anyway.

No comments: