Tuesday, April 19, 2011

365 Photos Day 109



109/365

So this came in the mail today for the Kid. It's an advertisement for a photography studio that takes senior pictures. At first I was a little confused as to why this came, because she can't possibly be old enough to be a senior next year.

Nevermind that she's been telling me for a couple of months that she'll be 17 this June. Nevermind that she's been taking college classes since last August. Nevermind that in a couple of weeks she's getting Confirmed. Nevermind that various colleges/universities have been sending her "HEY! Come to [insert college/university name here]!" flyers, e-mails, and letters since last spring. Nevermind that I'm not ready for her to be a senior because that year will go so fast and then POOF. She's off to college.

That's the one thing I regret about going back to school myself when I did. I feel like I missed a whole lot of her growing up (I went back when she was in 4th grade & finished when she was in 10th). If I could hit a rewind button for any reason, this would be it.

No comments: