Tuesday, September 6, 2011

365 Photos Day 247


247/365

I've had about as much math as I can take lately. And about enough of this small side closet in the master bedroom closet too. It's the closet that wasn't supposed to actually BE a closet, but ended up a closet anyway because I didn't get it changed in time.

Between making sure the shelves are actually, you know, LEVEL, and trying to locate the studs (our studfinder and I don't seem to play well together) in which to affix the brackets, I'm starting to reconsider my decision to put this on the "easy" project list.

I'm sure it will look lovely when it's done.

I'm also sure I need to go find the spackle to fix a couple of holes in the wall where I thought the studfinder had found a stud, but was actualy just LYING through it's little beeps.

No comments: