Along with the painting of the closet
Part of that plan was to move this cabinet from the basement to the laundry room.
At 3 in the morning.
This did not go well.
This is one of those cabinets that has a sort-of cardboard-y paper back. I didn't think it was going to make it up the stairs very well, so I cut out a plywood backer for it and screwed it onto the cabinet. I didn't really go for level or square, just for stability.
I managed to get it up the first set of stairs OK, but could NOT get it up the second set of stairs to save my life. I ended up taking the doors off on the landing (where they still are), and a chunk out of the top of the cabinet to boot.
But I FINALLY got it upstairs and into the laundry room to make sure it fit OK where I wanted it (it does).
Now I just have to take it back out and straighten out the back & then re-install the doors. Then I'll almost be completely done with the laundry room.