Thursday, September 15, 2011

365 Photos Day 257


257/365

I came home from work today and was going to make a sandwich for dinner before Survivor started.

And then I saw this.

One of our cats had chewed through the bag and eaten part of the loaf of bread. It could've been either Dart or Iz, but who knows? It could have been the Bread Goblin or something too.

When we got Dart, the people told us that he really liked bread, and had been known to do just this--so they took to keeping their bread in a drawer so that he couldn't get to it. There's only been one time that he's done that here, which is good. Iz has also been trying to figure out how to get to the bread lately, so it could've been her.

Either way, I went to the store and got another loaf of bread. Then I made my PB & J and turned on Survivor. And on the next commercial break, I put the new loaf in the cupboard.

No comments: