Thursday, September 8, 2011

365 Photos Day 251


251/365

Sometimes there isn't enough spackle in the world to help when I've inadvertently drilled yet ANOTHER hole in the drywall without hitting a stud.

Sometimes I just cut my losses and use one of these.

It's a wall anchor.

It's also a pain, especially if the hole wasn't quite wide enough, or the screw goes in wonky, or it's a day ending in "y" and I really just want to move onto the next project but can't because Steve would then get all cranky that there are lots of holes in the wall and the sweet refrain of "************************[beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp]***********" sounding through the house.

They work, but I still like a stud finder that does what it's supposed to do...you know, tell me where one might be located in the wall.

No comments: