Tuesday, November 1, 2011

31 Days of Pinterest: Day 28 Give Thanks Printable


Since I really didn't do much Halloween decorating, I figured that maybe if I started early I might get some Thanksgiving things up.

One of the easiest ways to do this is by using some of the free printables I find in greater blogland.

This one comes via the Creating Keepsakes site. It is actually a label that will print looking like this:

I opened the .png file with Windows Photo Gallery and was able to print it off as an 8x10 picture. I made sure to uncheck the 'fit picture to frame' box so I didn't lose any of the scrolls around the words.

3 minutes and done. My kind of project.

To see my other 31 Days of Pinterest projects, click on the image below, and it will take you to my original post.

No comments: