Monday, January 17, 2011

21 Days to Getting Organized Day 13

Day #13 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (The Medicine Cabinet)

This one was easy...we don't HAVE any medicine cabinets! So, I just went through our bathroom cabinets (which I now see is Day 14's challenge...but I can always do the Kid's bathroom cabinets for that one).

Before
(under the sink):



The drawers
(top to bottom):








During (only of the sink cabinet...I didn't take any of the drawers):



Afters:










Since the last 2 challenges have been easier, I've started working on my Closet of Doom (I should probably change the name to "The Room of Requirement", since it seems to have almost everything I need in it...if I could FIND it). It's bound to come up as a challenge sooner or later, and goodness knows it's going to need more than a couple of hours work.

Want to see how bad it is? Don't say I didn't warn you...



Up close and personal:



And all this which has spilled over into the next room:



Oh my. But that's for another day.

No comments: