Tuesday, January 18, 2011

21 Days to Getting Organized Day 15

Day #15 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (Medicine/Vitamin Organization)

I had already completed this when I organized the pantry/kitchen & under the bathroom sinks, but I didn't take any pictures.

For today, then, I worked more on The Closet of Doom & the adjoining room. I'm still not done, but it's much better.

Here's the before pictures:





The closet unloaded (at the point where my husband came up to see what I was doing and said in disbelief, "All that was in the closet?"):











After sorting through everything and putting like with like, and then putting some in storage totes:





Kit Kat inspecting the closet:



Getting there:




Kit Kat and Iz supervising:



Where I left it for today:





All I have to do is figure out where the extra pillows, sleeping bag, and inflatable bed will live, plus find a home for what's on the floor. Then I'm DONE! (with that closet, anyway).

1 comment:

Terri-Lynn said...

Wow, you go girl!!! You deserve more than a bowl full of lemons reward for that one ;).