Tuesday, January 25, 2011

365 Photos Day 25




25/365

This is a combination of me dreaming of warmer weather (so I can paint again) and making an actual plan for my home office (on my list of this year’s projects).

Right now my home office is red. Which is great…and not so great. Great because it sets off the bookcases (red oak & oak) really nicely. Not so great because the painter used a muddy brown primer underneath and red doesn’t have the same pop I’d envisioned it would. I’ve been really drawn to the color combination of red and a light turquoise and had thought I’d be re-doing my office along those lines.

Until this past week when I found 2 different things (a gift bag and a vase) in a purple-y fuschia-y color that I LOVE. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

So I’m currently going through my very substantial paint swatch collection to see if I can find something in that shade.

No comments: