Sunday, July 24, 2011

365 Photos Day 204


204/365

This was seen (and stealthily photographed on Saturday, 23 July) whilst the Kid and I were out and about looking for a sun-dress for her to wear to the ambassador candidate judging which is, well, today, I guess (Sunday afternoon at 2pm to be precise).

ANYHOW.

OK, I'll admit that I procrastinate. I'd say I was a terrible procrastinator, but actually, I'm pretty good at it.

But for the love of Pete...Halloween is not for another...hang on, let me check...99 days! NINETY-NINE DAYS!!!!!!!!!

It's bad enough that the back-to-school things are already on store shelves. But seriously, HALLOWEEN STUFF TOO?!?!?!?!?

Sigh.

It's no wonder life seems to be moving fast sometimes. One thing is done, then it's go-go-go-go-go to the next. I'd like to take some time to savor holidays like, I dunno, LABOR DAY before I think about HALLOWEEN.

(I feel like I'm turning into a grumpy old woman. If I do, I will be awesome at it, though.)

No comments: