Monday, October 24, 2011

31 Days of Pinterest: Blog Hopping to Other 31 Dayers

Today's project is in the middle of being re-done since I wasn't happy with the results.

Since I have to wait for paint to dry (again), I thought I'd take a look at what some other 31 Dayers have been up to.

Revamping this blog is definitely on my to-do list, and luckily for me, Carrie over at Carrie Loves is hosting a 31 Days to a Beautiful Blog series full of really good (and easy to understand) tips & tricks to make any blog better. Breaking the process down into manageable bits is going to help me--if I had to do it all at once I think I'd feel way too overwhelmed and just give up.

One of my favorite ways to decorate is to use free Printables I find out in Blogland. Kristi is offering 31 Days of Free Printables on her blog, Creative Kristi. I used one of her other Free Printables for one of my Day 15 projects to finish off my laundry room re-do. I love love love it (both the printable art and the laundry room).

On the Fun Finds for Families, Alissa's also doing a 31 Days of Pinterest project. She's finding lots of inspiration and maybe I shouldn't have looked through them all, because I just added a bunch of new pins to my boards...

I am a master procrastinator. Really. Top-notch. So, I can really appreciate the 31 Days to Quit Procrastinating series over at Mary of Grace. I love the daily reminders to just DO IT. Seriously. Hmmm. Maybe that should be my next 31 Day challenge for myself. I'll put it on my list of things to do.

These are only a few (very few) of the 746 participants in the 31 Day series that can be found over at The Nester's blog.

No comments: