Monday, October 3, 2011

365 Photos Day 274


274/365

One of the good things about this whole laundry room project getting done is that now that I've shifted a larger cabinet in there, I can shift some other furniture around in the house.

This was going to be a shoe holder for the inside launch pad (which still isn't finished) until I realized that it was too tall and didn't have enough room. Then it came to live in my home office to hold my computer tower. After I moved the big white cabinet into the laundry room, that freed up the little white cabinet that had been in there.

After putting the white cabinet into my office, that freed up this one to go into the main floor half-bathroom. I know, I know. It's like one of those sliding puzzle things around here sometimes.

And so here it is, in all it's glory.

No comments: