Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Pinterest: Day 2 Bee Happy


This was one of those projects that took about 10 minutes to do. Even with supervision from one of our cats, Dart.

I love love love Sprik Space's 'Just Because' series. This free 'Bee Happy' printable is number 5 of that series. It is offered in many different colors, but since I'd found 4 yellow frames at Goodwill earlier on Sunday for $1.99 each, I knew I wanted to get the grey one since I was going to put it in the laundry room.


I printed out a 5x7 to fit my frame, and trimmed it up.


Then I put it in the frame, and instead of putting the backing on with the easel back on the outside, I decided to see if it fit the other way. And it did, which made it easier to hang on the wall.


And here it is in the frame:


I love easy projects that add just the right pop of color to a room!


To see my other 31 Days of Pinterest projects, click on the image below, and it will take you to my original post.

No comments: