Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days of Pinterest: Day 9 Fuse Box Flashlight



This is something I probably should have done before now, but with 5 minutes and some supervision from Dart, it's good to go.

I first saw this on Pinterest, but it's from Martha Stewart's site under "Organizing". Specifically, Organizing Basements and Storage Rooms.


I got the flashlight and the Command Hook at Target. I probably didn't need to get the super-duper Command Hook that holds up to 5lbs, but at least I know it will hold the flashlight.

Of course Dart had to come see what I was doing. He approved of the project. I know because he gave me a leg hug.

The fuse box door was still open from the last time the breakers blew, which was about a year ago. Yep. Right on that, you bet.

One more pin moved to the "Done" file.

To see my other 31 Days of Pinterest projects, click on the image below, and it will take you to my original post.

No comments: