Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 days of Pinterest: Day 5 Scarecrow Crunch


I made this for the Church Bazaar this weekend, with some help from Dart and Amanda.

This is really really easy to do. I'm talking REALLY easy.

I picked up everything I needed from the store.

Then, I did what I normally don't do, which is to actually take out all the ingredients at the same time. I probably should do this more since there have been times where I've either run out of or just don't have a key ingredient, but well, yeah.


Then my lovely assistant and I realized that our biggest mixing bowl was full of tomatoes from the garden, so we just used 2 smaller bowls, which worked out fine.




And just as the instructions say to do, we mixed everything together.

I think we ended up with about 1 to 1.5 Cups of Scarecrow Crunch in each bag, and we filled 10 bags.



To see my other 31 Days of Pinterest projects, click on the image below, and it will take you to my original post.

No comments: