Tuesday, October 25, 2011

365 Photos Day 296


296/365

Since I couldn't watch the football game I wanted to watch on Sunday, I decided it was a good time to finish up some non-painting house projects.

Have I ever said how much I hate puzzles? No? Well, I do. Not as much as I hate Brussel sprouts, but pretty close.

Anyhow, sometimes I shouldn't be allowed to put something together without supervision from a left-brained person.

I couldn't figure out why in the world my crown molding would NOT line up correctly. Seriously. Took me almost 2 hours to realize that I had flipped one of the pieces the wrong way when I cut it, so NO. There was less than no chance it would EVER line up correctly.

And did I buy enough molding to account for any mistakes?

C'mon, now. You should already know the answer to this one...

NO. I surely did not.

Sigh.

No comments: