Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Days of Pinterest: Day 25 Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda Cleaner


Well. I'm thinking that perhaps most of my projects involving cleaning are not going as planned.

Here's the inspiration:
(Originally from One Good Thing By Jillee)

Doesn't that look great?

Here's my before:

Here's the during:

And here's my after:

It looks better, but some of that could also be the lighting. I put the mixture of Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda on 3 times, and scrubbed hard every time. It wasn't until I broke out an SOS pad that I got anywhere, and that kind of defeats the purpose of it all. The last time I put the goop on, I left it on for almost an hour and it still didn't help.

Ah, well. Maybe it's just me.


To see my other 31 Days of Pinterest projects, click on the image below, and it will take you to my original post.

No comments: