Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 Days of Pinterest: Day 16 Laundry Room Print


This is another one of those easy art printables that just happened to work really well in the laundry room.

I framed it in a black frame which was also found at Goodwill for $1, and hung it where the Bee Happy print had been before I moved it to go with the other yellow framed prints.


This is laundry life in a nutshell, isn't it? Wash, Dry, Fold, Repeat. And repeat. And repeat some more. I printed this in a 5x7 size, although it can be printed as large as a 11x14 size.

I originally found it at the Just Another Day in Paradise blog when I was looking for laundry art that didn't require me to sew or glue anything.
This fit the bill perfectly!

To see my other 31 Days of Pinterest projects, click on the image below, and it will take you to my original post.

No comments: