Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days of Pinterest: Day 8 Cupcake Packaging (in a cup)


This is a really good idea...but I'm thinking that it would work better on smaller cupcakes that are a bit less messy.

I'd originally found this tip on Pinterest too, but here's where you can find the actual post: Packaging Cupcakes on the Cookie Madness blog.

I tried to frost the cupcakes in the cup. It didn't work out as well, but that could also be because I wasn't using a bag to frost them with. I was using a spoon, which is definitely less accurate.


Next time I have to bring something for a church bazaar or bake sale I will try this again, but with the addition of a piping tip and bag.

To see my other 31 Days of Pinterest projects, click on the image below, and it will take you to my original post.

No comments: